DO NOT MIRROR THIS FILE
Paulv2k4’s FIFA 13 Gameplay Patch
This gameplay patch has been designed to improve the game experience and removes any CPU cheating. The key difference to other patches is that I do not change any attributes/stats or team styles, just the way the game plays and how the AI approaches it.
• Extract the product.ini file to the FIFA 13 -> Game folder
• Rebuild files using Fifa 13 i68Regenerator (found here)
• This mod will replace all other AI specific mods but not the databases (db files)
• This mod is compatible with all saved career modes
• This mod is compatible with all single-player game modes.
-- Version 1.1
• Gameplay is slower.
• Play is more controlled and players look around before making a pass.
• Difficulty is reintroduced but at a reduced level to stop high scoring games.
• Mistakes are reduced.
• Defenders are slightly more aggressive.
• Commented .ini file so that the community can adjust values.
-- Version 1.0
• More players look for the chance to shoot (not just strikers).
• Improved AI understanding of the pitch, spreads the play and varied attacks.
• More aggressive attacking of space and full backs overlap.
• Players look for space to take long shots.
• Difficulty is no longer changed depending on AI team rating, a totally fair game.
• CPU players make mistakes.
• More ball bounce and spin. More difficult to trap.
• Players move with the ball rather than needlessly passing it away.
• Gameplay is tested for default sliders. (ALL 50). You can adjust them freely as they won't affect any changes made by this MOD.
[My Thanks and Respects To (CREDITS)]
• My friends who helped test these values and see some serious bugs along our career game.
• Iard68 for the i68Regenerator