URBBALL FAMILLY! PORTRAITS UPDATE FOR 2K14 IS READY! Please re- download roster file roster files, part 6 and part 8 of current.
Click here to donate and make me feel my work is needed
- all active (+50) 2017 rookies with portraits
- transactions updated 16.07.2017
Here is Slimm44 and my changelog for ALL ROSTERS
• Inside, Close, Mid, and 3PT shot ratings edited based on educated opinion and scaled to the simulation engine
• Pass Rating based off of simulation scale and Assist% statistic
• Block Rating based off of simulation cale and Blocks per 36 Minutes statistic
• Steal Rating based off of simulation scale and Steals per 36 Minutes statistic
• Offensive Awareness Rating based off of Offensive Rating + Offensive Win Shares
• Defensive Awareness Rating based off of Defensive Rating – Defensive Win Shares
• Vertical Rating based off comparisons to similar players vertical leap from draftexpress.com
• Dimer given if player is above 30% assist rate or if two prominent players on the same team have 25%+ assist rate
• Scrapper given if one player has above 17.5% rebound rate or if two prominent players on the same team have 15%+ rebound rate
• Eraser given if the player has 5%+ block rate
• Intercepter given if wing player and 2.5%+ steal rate
• Active Hands given if big man and 2%+ steal rate
• Pick Pocket given if point guard and 2.5%+ steal rate
• Interceptor and Pick Pocket given if wing player and 3.5%+ steal rate
• Posterizer given to Shaq, Kemp, Barkley
• Brick Wall given to big, strong players ie Karl Malone, Charles Oakley
• Highlight Film given to the Human Highlight Film
• All hotspots to have players activate freelance tendencies in intelligent places on the court
• Take Shot Tendency based off of FGA per 36 minutes statistic
• Inside, Close, and Mid Shot Tendency based off of educated guesses (no data for 1993)
• 3PT Tendency based on 3PTA per 36 minutes statistic
• Drive the Lane capped at 40
• Pull Up Tendency set at 1 for players with high mid-range/3PT tendencies
• Attack the Basket set to 0 for wing players and 100 for PF/C's
• Pass Out Tendency set the same as the player's passing rating but PF/C's set to 0
• Triple Threat Tendencies edited
• Use Pick Freelance Tendency given if PG, Passing Rating is over 65 and Touches Tendency is over 50
• Set Pick Freelance Tendency given if PF or C and Touches Tendency is over 50. Most C's still get a 0 in this.
• Isolation Freelance Tendency given if player has over 15FGA per 36 munutes and over 50 Touches Tendency
• Spot Up Tendency given if player has less than 50 Touches Tendency
• Post Up Tendency given if PF/C and player has more than 50 Touches Tendency
• Touches Tendency based on Minutes per game + Per + Usg%
• All Post Moves and Post Shots edited to help posting players attack more.
• Offensive Tempo set to 0 for all teams to help reduce players running from spot to spot too quickly. Also helps prevent plays from breaking.
• Defensive pressure set to scale based off of Defensive Rating statistic
• Fast Break set to 10 for all teams to promote increased pace without breaking the playcalling system
• Help Defense set subjectively on a scale from 50-100
• Crash the Boards set based off of Offensive Rebounding % statistic
• Mid Range and 3PT Tendencies set uniformly to promote accurate amount of mid-range and 3PT shots will be taken.
• Only plays that the AI can use intelligently on a regular basis were chosen
• Playbooks were assembled based off of personel currently on team and to simulate action that team ran that season
• Updated 16/07/2017
• Salaries and extensions updated 16/07/2017
HOW TO INSTALL URB 2K17 FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME
1.Press download link from the first post named Download link >>> Download Here
2. You will be redirected to www, click Download Tab
3. Download all zip parts if you are interested in using all rosters(current and retros), unzip, copy/paste/overwrite all files from all zip parts into main game folder. Start from 1-18 retro files, later paste all files from 1-9 parts for current roster and REMEMBER last files must be pasted from part9 only for NBA 2K14. If you want to use ONLY current 2017/18 roster, download all parts for current roster(1-9parts). Paste all files in order, so start from part1, part2,part3 and REMEMBER last files must be pasted from part9 only for 2k14. You cant use only retro parts. For NCAA rosters you must download URB NCAA Files and paste them into main game folder.
4. Download Roster files, you should see URBasketball Roster Files zip file, unzip, copy/paste/overwrite all files from all zip parts into NBA 2K14 saves folder.
5. Saves folder is located in C:\Users\User name\AppData\Roaming\2K Sports\NBA 2K14\Saves
6. If you have problems with finding Saves folder its all because this folder is hidden by Windows system.
7. To unhide folder, find Folders options > View > scroll down to Hidden files and folders> set show hidden folders, files and discs. Now your NBA 2k14 saves folder is visible, now back to point 4.
8.Run the game, go to the load menu, choose season you want to play, load URB Sliders, enjoy best basketball sim in the known Universe.
::: credits :::
* slimm44- ratings / tendencies / playbooks / coaching profiles / base roster
* PatTheHead - mycareer mode, always ready to help
* Pepis21 - current & retro jerseys / retro courts
* retroman - current & retro courts
* utp1985 - current & retro jerseys / retro courts
* Hawk23 - portraits
* ESPN.com / NBA.COM / Hoopshype / basketball-reference.com