- added global function to set Form to 'Random' or 'Equals to Stats' value
- small improvements in FM calculations
PES Editor v2.0:
- added function to remove special characters ( see tab 'Global functions' )
- improved functionality of color picker ( see readme for more info )
PES Editor v1.9:
- fixed occasional bug which can cause crashing of the editor after cca 5 mins of work
- DLC 4.00 and game update 1.06 support ( thx nickthejoker )
- added function to export player 1-99 stats to PES Fan Editor ( more stats later )
- other small improvement
- - added chants relink ( see readme for more info )
- - fixed saving of extra teams ( see readme )
- - improved loading of extra teams ( see readme )
- - added function to make all extra teams visible
- - added function "Swap teams [ with all settings ]"
- - added support for extra teams ( disabled by default, see readme how to enable )
- - improved support for CSV exports from PES 2009 Editor and PES 2010 Editor
- - iproved loading of CSV exports
- - other small improvements
- added support for more than 64 boots
- improved fake flayer list ( thx zlac )
- improved function "Create list of OF2 differences"
- added auto setting of Spacing after Enter button press on Shirtname
- other small improvements
- added support for japanese player name
- fixed saving of non capitalized stadium names
- added Market Price column to the Player overview window
- improved free agents list ( no more managers included )
- improved indication of players while dragging in edit team window
- DLC 3.0 support ( thx Tottimas, davidecit and nickthejoker )
- ... and probably more, bud don't remember
- note 1: chants relink still not working for non-generic slots
- note 2: occasional issue with custom stadium name still not solved
- Tool to PES2012 Option File [ O.F. or OF ] editing.
how to use:
- open option file [ EDIT.bin ] from DocumentsKONAMIPro Evolution Soccer 2012save
- do the chages
- Find them!
- Old growth type list (looking for help)!
- Please, say thanks if you like or use my work in your patch. It's free
- Always make a backup!! I'm not God so I can do a mistakes and guarantee that editor is free of bugs.
- All my tests were done with default or ingame edited OF and I can promise 100% functionality if you used another tool or manually hexedited your option file!
- Create DLL to convert FM stats ( I promised this )
- Adding support to kit relink and detailed settings
- Improving few things in editor
- PC only (and not planned any other platform)
- edit player's
- shirt settings
- face & hair relink
- boots relink
- edit team
- names (all 18 languages supported)
- team squads (transfers via drag&drop)
- team styles
- supporter, kit and radar colours
- home stadium relink (ingame created stadiums supported too)
- emblems relink
- players [ CSV, OF2, .Player files (PES 2011 version supported too) ]
- teams [ OF2, .Team files ]
- formations [ OF2, CSV ]
- kits settings [ .Kit files ]
- emblems [ most of graphic files ]
- global adjustment of
- macro reader (to generate XML with global changes)
- all with variable options ...
- names editing (real or default names by one click)
- leagues structure
- footbal manager [FM] stats conversion
- quick removing of fake names
- global renaming and adjusting size and style of names
- and much more ...
- installed .NET Framework (at least version 3.5)
hint: if you have problem with FM converter:
- enable "Use integer instead float..." option in tab "Settings"
- click "Save" button
- restart editor
- neogeo64 (special thx), krejik, goldorakiller, Davide Citarelli, foxtrot, GOAL, Tommsen, PATe.Arminia, Kenny, seresak, pita007, vlada, skip-br, mosu90, compulsion, SMcCutcheon, FCH, Inas, seraph, -Panos-, Patros46, barcafan, EPT team, MxSoniC, arianos10, Blazor, gigimarulla, idsaturn, Nrby, zioborgo, DeFrenZ, hio, joserruiz, Simcut, Stelios, gigimarula ... and anyone forgotten ;-)
- see readme
You can create own FM export by few clicks!
-=[ Tutorial how to CREATE FM EXPORT ]=-
You can create your own FM export if you want!