Ryder Database Editor
This program will allow you to edit the database file in the ego engine games.
- Convert -- Converts the bin file into easy to understand and organized datatables or xml file.
- Add/Edit Row Form -- A form that makes adding or editing much easier than before.
- Compare/Merge Databases -- Get the differences between two databases and merge those differences.
- Alternating Rows -- Puts color on every other row to make viewing easier.
- Filtering -- Allows you to quickly search each column and has the option to turn on and off certain columns.
- Column Sorting -- Lets you sort each column in ascending, descending or default order.
- Command Line -- Includes a command line version of the program.
- Changed XML format a little
- Increased Convert Speed
- Added a new GUI Program For Easier Editing
- Added a button to close tabs since some were having trouble saving (GUI 2)
- Added support for Dirt 3
- New Features: Column Sorting, Alternating Row Colors, Visible Column Selection, Column Filtering, Export/Import as XML
- Changed XML structure
- Removed GUI 1
- Added support for F1 2011
- New Features: Add/Edit Row Form - Now much easier to make changes
- Fixed pasting and Adding new rows
- Asks to save changes on exit if changes were made
- Added restrictions for many things so expect the program to yell at you if you do something wrong
- NOTE: The command line version was not updated from 2.0
- New Features: Compare/Merge Databases
- Added button for Opening Populated Tables, Linked Tables, and Closing All Tables
- Open LinkedTables to columns by MiddleMouseClicking a cell in that column
- Right-Click a Cell to directly edit its contents
- NOTE: The command line version was not updated from 2.0... still
- Ryder25 - For creating the program. (tasevp(at)yahoo(dot)com)
- Rydiculous - For testing and giving suggestions.
- Shadow - For testing and giving suggestions.
- luh-koala - For making the program icon.